Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Colorado Mesa University - Montrose Campus is located near the base of the beautiful San Juan mountains in Western Colorado. The Montrose Campus provides access to a variety of associate and bachelor degree programs in a scenic, smaller community campus setting.
Currently, the focus of the Colorado Mesa University-Montrose Campus is to:
- Support Associate of Arts degrees in the areas of: Business Administration, Social Science, and Humanities.
- Support Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (leading to registered nurse licensing)
- Support Bachelor of Arts Liberal Art in Elementary Education by utilizing a combination of face-to-face, video-conference, online, and consortium courses.
- Support the Colorado General Education Core Transfer program.
- Support the offering of fast-track opportunities for students in area high schools.
- Offer a limited number of upper division courses either ?on-site? or through the use of distance learning technologies.
- Provide an online non-credit, community education program which ranges from job enhancement classes to personal enrichment classes and is designed to meet the needs of the community.
- Provide customized training for area business and industries.
- Maintain an active advisory council. The primary function of the advisory council is to serve as an interface between the community and the College. The council advises the President of Colorado Mesa University on issues related to the further development of higher education.